Faithful and True
I am faithful
I am faithful in all I do
My faith is pure, holy.
For I am true to myself.
I can be no other way
I do not waver
I am not tossed by any waves.
I am faithful and true.
Because I am so
You can rely on Me.
When you put your unwavering trust in Who-I-Am
Then you will not be disappointed.
When you realize what is meant when I say I am faithful and true
Then your faith will become even greater
And you will become even more secure in Me.
[ The Rider on the White Horse ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True.
1. strict or thorough in the performance of duty: a faithful worker.
2. true to one's word, promises, vows, etc.
3. steady in allegiance or affection; loyal; constant: faithful friends.
4. reliable, trusted, or believed.
5. adhering or true to fact, a standard, or an original; accurate: a faithful account; a faithful copy.
6. Obsolete. full of faith; believing.